Developer Lazy Bear Games and Publisher tinyBuild have released their new game titled Graveyard Keeper. it is a 2D simulation sandbox RPG game where players enter a medieval age and have to build and manage an old graveyard.
With an old graveyard and few resources in hand, players need to venture into different business to make the most out of little things. the game will let players craft and upgrade new items to improve the graveyard and their business.
Guide On Morgue And How To Perform Autopsies In Graveyard Keeper
The Morgue will be one the most important region in the game. it would allow you to store bodies in pallets so that the decay rate is reduced and also you will be able to construct an autopsy table. to perform autopsies on the corpse.
Performing autopsies is easily one of the most difficult parts of the game. your one decision can make increase the corpse rating which will increase your graveyard points or you will completely ruin it and it becomes useless.
Guide On How To Perform Autopsies – all the corpse comes with three different skulls which indicate their condition.
- White Skull – means it is a good shape and would increase your graveyard points.
- Red Skull – means it is not in a very good shape and would decrease your graveyard points but is still usable if the conditions are right.
- Green Skull – means the worst kind of corpse and it is best to avoid them at all cost.
Now before you proceed I would recommend that you read the guide on corpse rating which explains how you can rate the corpse and make better decisions.
If you already know how to rate corpses then let’s proceed and know the details on performing a good autopsy.
All corpses come in a mix of white, red and green skulls. your basic strategy should be to avoid green skulls at all cost. always aim for a corpse with white only skulls, if it is not possible then aim for a corpse that has higher white skulls than red skulls.
On the autopsy table, you will find that you can remove the organ and doing so will affect a corpse red and white skulls. below you will find details on what organs you need to remove to manipulate corpse rating.
- Blood – use the softspares technology to remove it. doing so will remove 1 red skull and add one white skull.
- Brain – use the important parts technology to remove it. doing so will either do remove 1 or 2 red skulls or 1 or 2 white skulls.
- Fat – use the softspares technology to remove it. doing so will remove 1 red skull and add one white skull.
- Flesh – use the first slice technology to remove it. doing so will have -1 skull rating which will start with white skull and may also have a red skull.
- Heart – use the important parts technology to remove it. doing so will either do remove 1 or 2 red skulls or 1 or 2 white skulls.
- Intestine – use the important parts technology to remove it. doing so will either do remove 1 or 2 red skulls or 1 or 2 white skulls.
- Skin – use the hardspares technology to remove it. doing so will remove 1 white skull and add one red skull.
- Skull – use the hardspares technology to remove it. doing so will add 1 red skull.
Check out the following Graveyard Keeper guide