Developer and Publisher Bit Kid, Inc. has released their new game titled Chasm. it is an indie action adventure Metroidvania game where players play as a new recruit for the Guildean Kingdom and you are tasked to solve the dark mystery and restore peace.
In Chasm players, can explore six massive procedurally-assembled areas and fight massive bosses. you will be able to customize your character with new abilities, items, weapons and more. but before you equip them you will need to learn a few details about them.
Guide On Gemstones, Foods, Recipes, And Potions In Chasm
In the game, players will be able to earn and discover a lot of new items, weapons, foods, potions and more which will help you progress through the story.
But as there are tons of items it is a bit difficult to learn about each of them and utilize them perfectly in your playthrough. so below you will find details about all gemstones, foods, recipes and potions and what they do.
The gemstones and food are arranged according to their respective value and effectiveness. the recipes and potion are arranged in alphabetical order.
Topaz – orange gemstone. Spell points – 50
Ruby – red gemstone. Spell points – 100
Sapphire – blue gemstone. Spell points – 150
Emerald – green gemstone. Spell points – 250
Diamond – clear gemstone. Spell points – 500
- Apple – gives 17 HP
- Grapes – gives 17 HP
- Carrot – gives 18 HP
- Pot Pie – gives 18 HP
- Bread – gives 20 HP
- Turkey Leg – gives 21 HP
- Coxinha – gives 22 HP
- Salmon – gives 27 HP
- Mushroom – gives 27 HP
- Venison – gives 30 HP
- Steak – gives 36 HP
- Coffee – gives 36 HP
- Pizza – gives 36 HP
- Cheese – gives 45 HP
- Hot Chocolate – gives 45 HP
- Muffin -gives 50 HP
- Donut – gives 50 HP
- Tart – gives 50 HP
- Beef Stew – gives 53 HP
- Lamb Chop – gives 53 HP
- Hamburger – gives 53 HP
- Cupcake – gives 55 HP
- Eclair – gives 55 HP
- Baguette – gives 65 HP
- Scone – gives 200 HP
- Elixir – restores 300 HP and 100 MP.
- High Potion – restores 200 HP.
- High Tonic – restores 100 MP.
- Potion – restores 75 HP.
- Sight Potion – reveals objects hidden by magic for 60 seconds.
- Speed Potion – gives temporary super speed for 60 seconds.
- Strength Potion – increases melee damage for 30 seconds.
- Time Potion – slows down time for 20 seconds.
- Tonic – restores 50 MP.
- Antidote Recipe – creates Antidotes.
- High Tonic Recipe – creates High Tonics.
- High Potion Recipe – creates High Potions.
- Sight Potion Recipe – creates Sight Potions.
- Speed Potion Recipe – creates Speed Potions.
- Strength Potion Recipe – creates Strength Potions.
- Time Potion Recipe – creates Time Potions.
- Tonic Recipe – create Tonics.