Developer and Publisher Ubisoft has released the second DLC for their new game titled Far Cry 5 Lost On Mars. it is an action adventure game where players journey into space to fight against the Martian arachnids to save the world from alien invasion.
In the game, players will receive new weapons and new skills to fight against their enemies. you will be able to unlock and obtain several new items which will help you complete missions and progress through the game.
Guide On How To Unlock New Items In Far Cry 5 Lost On Mars
In the new DLC, players will unlock a lot of new items each having different appearance and characteristics and can be useful in surviving in the alien land.
Some Of the items are easily available like health, ammo and more but some are not easily available and finding them can become a tedious task. so you can follow this guide to learn how to get certain items in the game.
- Cock Blocker – can be found from a pick up in the world.
- Energy Core – can be unlocked by killing five Queens.
- Extra Lifer – can be unlocked by opening the Transference Center. you will face a mission which involves it so it cannot be missed.
- Space Bandages – can be unlocked by restoring the control center antenna.
Space Unit Upgrades
- Consumption Regulator – can be unlocked with the 11th universal blueprint. it can be found at the Desolate Dunes Mining Station.
- Pro Shooter Upgrade Of Doom – Kill 10 Queens to unlock this upgrade.
- Sac O’ Giblets – unlock and open up the Heoleum Research Center.
- Space Bandage Two – can be unlocked with the 3rd universal blueprint. you can get this blueprint when you capture the Solar System Observatory.
- Space Wings – you can unlock the space wings after repairing the robot repair center or with a universal blueprint.
- Swiss Army Knife – can be unlocked with the 6th universal blueprint. you can get this blueprint by unlocking the pit of perils.
- The Reinforcer – can be unlocked with the 10th universal blueprint. it can be found at the Desolate Dunes Antenna.
- Chickenade – after you beat the queen restore and open the Bovine center to unlock it.
- Crabmores – unlock and open the Arachnid research center to get this item.
- Gren-Adios – can be found from a pick up in the world. you can get some by going to the white tower you will need Jetpack.
- System Shocker – can be found from a pick up in the world. if you are unable to find some then look for it in Mini Towers.
- Queen’s Heart – complete the Queen’s challenge to get this item.