Developer and Publisher Frontier Developments have released their new latest game titled Jurassic World Evolution. it is a sci-fi dinosaur strategy simulator game where players are tasked to create dinosaur but Science, Entertainment and Security interests of the world.
In the Jurassic World Evolution, players need to maintain their island and increase its ratings by completing entertainment, science, and security contracts. in this guide, you will learn more about the security contracts.
Guide To Security Contracts And Rewards In Jurassic World Evolution
A park with bioengineered Dinosaur would require security so that they don’t go on a rampage destroying properties and killing other dinosaurs and humans.
There are several security contracts in the game which you can take from George Lambert the head of the security. completing a contract will reward you a decent amount of money and also give various other rewards to make your park more secure.
Just note that the contracts are not listed in chronological order and it is arranged in alphabetical order.
- Objective – help any dinosaur to win at least 2 fights.
- Rewards – Ranger Accuracy 2.0
- Objective – Take required numbers of photographs of different dinosaurs.
- Rewards – Security Center
Digging Up The Fast Rewards
- Objective – Use the Expedition Centre to send a team towards the red meat icon. this will help you get Carnivore fossils.
- Rewards – Storm Defense Station
Dinosaur Dig Up
- Objective – Use Expeditions to find a fossil which meets certain requirements.
- Rewards – Skin Toughness
If You Built It
- Objective – Build an Emergency Shelter and connect it with a power source and create a path.
- Rewards – Dig Speed Increase
Keeping Guests Safe
- Objective – you need to make sure that the number of casualties is less than the given limit at the park in a certain period of time.
- Rewards – ACU Accuracy
Release A Dinosaur With Modification
- Objective – Research given modification and then culture a dinosaur with the modification and finally release them.
- Rewards – Gigantosaurus Genome
- Objective – get 50% Genome of specific dinosaurs.
- Rewards – Tooth Hardiness
- Objective – just Tranquilize and sell the dinosaur.
- Rewards – Archaeornithomimus genome
Sell, Sell, Sell
- Objective – Build the ACU center and use the transport team at the building to pick up dinosaurs and sell them.
- Rewards – Medium Power Station
Staying In Power
- Objective – you need to avoid any power outages for 10 minutes on the island.
- Rewards – Electrified Heavy Steel
Also, check out the following guide