Developer DONTNOD Entertainment and Publisher Focus Home Interactive have released their new latest game titled Vampyr. it is an open world RPG game where players play as Dr. Jonathan Reid in fictional 1918 London as a vampire.
In Vampyr players will be able to unlock and upgrade a wide variety of skills and abilities. but there are some locked items which can only be unlocked if you complete certain condition. the cure recipe for different diseases is one of such item. below you will find a guide on how to unlock them.
Guide On How To Unlock All 9 Cure Recipes In Vampyr
Despite Dr. Reid turning into a newborn vampire who feeds on the citizen of London. he still is a doctor and is tasked with to find the cure to save the city.
To stop different diseases from spreading and to cure people you will need to find the cure and craft them. there are a total of nine different diseases which are spreading across the London and they are Fatigue, Anemia, Sepsis, Cold, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Headache, Migraine, and Neuralgia.
First Tier Medicines – The first three medicine are available to Dr. Jonathan Reid from the beginning of the game. all you have to do is craft them. below you will the ingredients need to craft them.
- Fatigue – 1 Glass vial, 1 Quinine, 2 Ferrous tartrate, 2 sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Anemia – 1 Glass vial, 2 Quinine, 8 Ferrous tartrate, 8 sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Sepsis – 1 Glass vial, 4 Quinine, 15 Ferrour tartrate, 15 sodium hypochlorite solution.
Second Tier Medicines – to unlock these medicines progress to the chapter 2 of the game. you will arrive at Pembroke Hospital there you will meet Nurse Crane. she will task you with fetching items from the old morgue basement. inside the basement, you will find a boss defeat it. In the boss, room look for a container in the back-right corner. You will find the recipe. to craft them use the workbench at the hideout and unlock them.
- Cold – 1 Glass vial, 1 Clove essence, 2 Codeine, 2 Potassium permanganate.
- Bronchitis – 1 Glass vial, 2 Clove essence, 8 Codeine, 8 Potassium permanganate.
- Pneumonia – 1 Glass vial, 4 Clove essence, 15 Codeine, 15 Potassium permanganate,
Third Tier Medicines – to unlock these medicines progress into the story until you reach the “Blackmail in Whitechapel” mission. during this mission spare Dorothy Crane and let her live. next night you will find a woman in your prison. you will be able to buy the recipe from her.
There is an alternative method to get this medicine recipe when you arrive at the White Chapel, talk to Father Tobias Whitaker. he will send you on a quest to Stonebridge Cemetery. outside the main gates of the cemetery. you will find a crater to the right with a corpse near it. search the corpse and you will get the recipe.
- Headache – 1 Glass vial, 1 Salicin, 2 Ergotamine, 2 Opium.
- Migraine – 1 Glass vial, 2 Salicin, 8 Ergotamine, 8 Opium.
- Neuralgia – 1 Glass vial, 4 Salicin, 15 Ergotamine, 15 Opium.
Also, check out the following guide