Developer Undead Labs And Publisher Microsoft Studios have released their new game titled State Of Decay 2. it is an action-adventure survival game and a sequel to the 2013 State Of Decay in the new game players need to survive the apocalypse and make a thriving community.
In State Of Decay 2, players will encounter a lot of different problems like hordes of zombies, infestation, and other threats. but you can make your community lives much better if you have good skills members. below you will find different skills you can learn and choose the character who has them to improve your base.
Guide On Skills And Their Effect In State Of Decay 2
Every Character in the game comes with various skills and stat which determines how good or bad a character is and how it can be useful to you and your community.
There are some skills also known as common/basic skills which are present in all the characters but the level of those skills can either be low or high. but there are also some skills which are unique to every character these skills are usually at the lowest spot on the character skills screen.
Basic Skills – Found In All Characters
- Cardio – Increases your stamina level which makes your character sprint, jump or attack for a longer time.
- Fighting – Effects your character’s ability to fight with melee weapons
- Shooting – Effects your character’s ability to fight with firearm weapons
- Wits – effects the quality of loot you get when exploring new buildings, boxes, crates and more.
Advanced Skills – Unique Skills, Varies from Character to Character
- Chemistry – Effects crafting options and opens up more new abilities at Infirmaries, Stills, and Workshops.
- Cooking – Effects the dish prepared at the base for the community
- Computers – Effects the knowledge of computers
- Craftsmanship – Effects production rate and efficiency at the workshop
- Driving – Effects the driving skills like fuel efficiency, vehicle impact reduction, and Vehicle loudness reduction
- Fishing – Effects food production in the base.
- Gardening – Effects the knowledge of gardening giving more food and medicine production.
- Literature – Effects the Morale of the characters, Experience Rate, and Knowledge of the Arts
- Mechanics – Effects the efficiency and production rate at the workshop
- Movie Trivia – Effects the Morale of the characters, Experience Rate, and Pop Culture Knowledge
- Music – Effects the Influence, Standing Rewards, Morale of the characters, and Experience Rate
- People Skills – Effects Standing Rewards, Influence, and Knowledge of Influence
- Scrum Certification – Effects the Global Action Speed and increase Labor
- Self Promotion – Effects standing rewards and Knowledge of Influence
- Sewing – Effects Max Health, Max Consumable Stack, and Knowledge of Craftsmanship.
- Sports Trivia – Effects Stamina, Cardio Experience, Fighting Experience, and knowledge of sports
- TV Trivia – Effects Morale and Experience Points
Also Checkout the following State Of Decay 2 Guides
- Guide On How To Increase Morale
- Guide On How To Find And Destroy Plague Hearts
- Guide On Best Character Selections At The Beginning
- Guide On How To Recover And Manage Stamina
- Guide On How To Carry More Resources
- Guide On List Of Mods And What They Do