Developer Beautiful and Glitch Publisher Those Awesome Guys recently released their new latest game titled Monster Prom. it is an indie simulation Dating game where players get 3 weeks to get a date for the Monster Prom.
In the game, players can increase various stats which will help them seduce one of the classmates and get them for the Prom. to increase the stats you can take the Stupidest Pop Quiz and according to your answer, you will get various stats. below you will found a guide on what answers to give for a particular stat bonus.
Guide To All The Stats Questions And Answers In Monster Prom
The Stats Question gives what it states give your character Stats. each question gives you different points and depending on the points scored you will get a particular boost to one of the six stats present in the game like Boldness, Creativity, Charm, Money, Fun, Smarts
There are many questions and different questions appear randomly in different orders when you take the Stupidest Pop Quiz Ever. below you will find what answers to give to gain a boost for a stat of your preference.
Question – You wish you were raised by…
- Boldness – A venomous snake and fire
- Fun – A mysterious old man
- Money – Wild wolves
Question – You’re elected president for a day. What’s the first law you pass?
- Charm – One dollar bills
- Creativity – Sonnet taxes
- Smarts – Trivia fact
Question – A radioactive possum just bit you… what superpower did you get?
- Charm – Emoji combinations
- Creativity – Writing fanfiction
- Smarts – Rabies
Question – Which is the coolest mythological creature?
- Creativity – This weird creature I drew
- Fun – A rapping sphinx
- Money – The invisible hand of the free market
Question – You get the chance to produce a movie. It’s based on…
- Boldness – Explosions
- Fun – Russion novelists
- Money – Superheroes
Question – What is your spirit emoji?
- Boldness – Snowman
- Creativity – Guy With Turban
- Fun – Octopus
Question – Be a visionary: what will the next big social media craze be?
- Charm – Rbert
- Money – Bull*hit
- Smarts – Greek Agoras
Question – If you could put a curse on your worst enemy, what would it do?
- Boldness – Disguised panther
- Charm – Fad diets
- Smarts – Radiation
Question – It’s your chance to fix global warming. Go ahead!
- Creativity – Global warming isn’t real
- Fun – Sun mission
- Money – World is doomed
Question – If you had to have s** with an animal… which animal would it be?
- Charm – Shark
- Creativity – Swan
- Smarts – Human
Question – School is outdated and lame. We need a new school subject ASAP!
- Boldness – Punching a crocodile
- Charm – Turning people into puppets
- Smarts – Critical thought
Question – The coolest reality show would be…
- Charm – Potato seduction
- Money – Rich people
- Smarts – People in positions of power
Question – Which god do you pray to each night before sleeping?
- Charm – Praying is kind of lame
- Money – All kinds of gods
- Smarts – Praying is for fools
Question – What would be the coolest prize you could find in your box of cereal?
- Boldness – A tiny piece of small metal
- Charm – The tiger’s phone number
- Smarts – A more nutritious breakfast option
Question – Democracy is just broken. What would be the best way of choosing the leaders of modern society?
- Boldness – Grizzly bear
- Creativity – Violin solo
- Fun – America’s Next Top President
Question – Which inanimate object do you think would make the best girlfriend or boyfriend, provided you went criminally insane?
- Creativity – A human-size pillow
- Fun – A d***o, duh.
- Money – An ATM
Question – You build a 100ft statue commemorating an event so that in 1000 years archaeologists can learn something about the people of our time. What does the statue represent?
- Boldness – Devoured political figure
- Creativity – Mind-blowing TV show twist
- Fun – Stopped embarrassing drunk texts