Developer And Publisher Sega will be finally releasing one of the most awaited games of 2018 Yakuza 6 The Song Of Life. it is an action adventure game where players play as Kazuma Kiryu who has been released from the prison and is now trying the solve the mystery behind Haruka’s coma.
In Yakuza 6 The Song Of Life, players can play many different side missions, mini-games and more. furthermore, you can also unlock 10 different safe which contains valuable items. below is a guide to the locations of all the safe and safe keys in the game.
Guide To Location Of All Safes And Safe Keys In Yakuza 6
There are a total of 10 different safes in the game and each contains different items which will help you in your gameplay or you can just sell them for money at any Pawn Shop.
Both Safe and Safe Keys are situated in different locations but are not far away from each other. below you will both safe and its respective keys location.
- To get the first key go to Senryo Avenue and enter the cat cafe building but don’t climb the stairs. look for a sign at the entrance and behind the sign, you will find a key.
- The Safe is located at Senryo building roof, it is at the top of the building in the same area.
- To get the second key go to West Taihei Blvd street and just outside the door of the building you will find the key shining on the ground.
- The safe is located in the same area, to access it go inside the building and climb the stairs into the office, you will find the safe near a window.
- To get the third key go to Nakamichi Alley, once there look for a small abandoned shop filled with cardboard boxes, behind the boxes at the corner you will find the key sitting on the floor.
- The Safe is located in the same area northeast of the safe key location.
- To get the fourth key go to Tenkaichi Street near Lullaby Mahjong you will find stairs, climb it and you will find it sitting on the stairs.
- The safe is located in the same area, to access it go to the fourth floor of Lullaby Mahjong building, get inside the office and you will find at the corner.
- To get the fifth key go to Shichifuku Street and go behind the Yoshida Batting Center. there you will find stairs, climb it and you will find the key shining on the floor.
- The safe is located in the same area, on the roof of the Yoshida Batting Center.
- To get the first key go to E National Route 2, there climb the Pedestrian Footbridge from the north side and you will find it in the corner.
- The safe is located in the same area, in the building west from the north Hana-No-Kunbo.
- To get the second key go to Hana-No-Kubo street, once there you will see find a ladder which is located near some vending machines. once you locate it climb it to reach the top. on the top search for the key on a shelf.
- The safe is located in the same area, west from the location of the Safe key.
- To get the Third key go to Jingai Ferry Dock, at the end of the dock you will find the key shining.
- The safe is located in the same area, in the building between Jingai main street and west Shishido street.
- To get the fourth key go to the central shopping district which is south from W National Route. on the shopping district street search for a ladder to get to the roof. there search for the key.
- The safe is located in the same area northeast from the key location. it is in the building north of Jingai Main street.
- To get the fifth key go to the second hill located north of E National Route, you will find a stair, climb and you will see a post box and on top of it is the key.
- The safe is located in a building near the E National Route, the building is located between Pedestrian footbridge and Ropeway station.
Check out the following guides
- List Of All The Clan Codes
- Clan Creators Guide: All Leaders With Stats
- Where To Find All The 19 Stray Cats
- How To Recruit New Baseball Players And Win Matches
- Guide On Where To Sell Item In Kamurocho And Onomichi