Developer And Publisher Sega will be finally releasing one of the most awaited games of 2018 Yakuza 6 The Song Of Life. it is an action adventure game where players play as Kazuma Kiryu who has been released from the prison and is now trying the solve the mystery behind Haruka’s coma.
In Yakuza 6 The Song Of Life, players can play many different side missions and mini-games. one of the side stories involves baseball games which are easy to play but can difficult to understand if you are playing for the first time. below is a guide you can follow to learn all about baseball in the game.
How To Recruit New Baseball Players And Win Matches In Yakuza 6
The first few baseball games will be quite easy but as you play more matches the difficulty will increase and winning the game will become difficult.
But there are few ways you use to make the baseball games easier and win them. for these, you will need more new players, levels and proper management of the team. read more to know how to do them.
Perform Well With Kazuma Kiryu
You will be randomly selected for batting in the game. during this you need to perform well, hitting the ball, reaching bases, and scoring runs will provide a morale boost to the team and they too will perform well.
Level Up Your Team
To complete all the baseball missions you will definitely need to level up your players. to do this you will need Tickets which you get when you win a baseball game. you can use this tickets on players before a game and boost their XP by 100. this will make the player perform better.
To farm, these tickets just play easy baseball games and also remember to complete bonus objectives to get more tickets.
You can also level up your players by playing more games if a player has low level make him play a game and he will get XP whether you lose or win. but aim to win as winning the game grants much bigger XP.
Managing Players While Playing
It’s up to the player to perform well on the field and it is pretty random but you can observe the abilities, conditions and perform a well-planned substitution to score more in the game.
Different players in the team have different abilities some give positive effect and some give negative effects. so check out all the players’ ability who are on the field and see if they are being affected negatively. if they are being affected negatively just substitute them.
Players condition also matters a lot, you can check the roster and see colored arrows next to players names. red is strong, green is average, and blue is weak. so always use strong players in the game you want to win.
Recruit New Players
You can start recruiting new players in Yakuza 6 once you have completed the side story number 35 – We Need A Ringer mission. below you will find a list of players you can recruit
- Akiyoshi San – To get him complete side story number 42 and then talk with him at the bar.
- Gen San – To get him complete side story number 43 and then talk with him at the bar.
- Genie – Search for him at the east end of the Shishido Street, once you find him talk to him and he will ask for sushi. give him the required item and then you can recruit him.
- Gorchov – To get him complete side story number 48
- Gori San – To get him complete side story number 20
- Hatakeyama San – To get him complete side story number 41
- Kase Senpai – To get him complete side story number 25 and then search for him at the Central Shopping District.
- Kawamure – Search for him at Hana-no-kub, once you find him, talk and he will ask for a Rizap. to get Rizap you need to go back to Kamurocho. so it’s better you get the Muscle Rizap and then talk to him.
- Kuramoto – First search for him outside Yonetoku and talk to him. then proceed to buy Kakubin from the Nagi Pharmacy. return and give it to him and he will join.
- Maetani – you can find him standing next to a shrine at the north of Onomichi. but you will need to give him 1 million yen to recruit him.
- Moritsuka – To get him complete side story number 35
- Yoshida – To get him complete side story number 19
Check out the following guides