Developer and Publisher Beamdog have released their new latest game Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition. it is a classic fantasy RPG game where players find themselves fighting monsters in the dungeons and dragons world.
The new edition of the game brings all the previous content along with additions of more new content. this means more new adventure and enemies, you can use the normal game mode or you can use the console commands to make your life easier in the game.
List Of Console Commands In Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition
To use the cheat first get into the game and press the default console key “`/~” to bring out the console. if a console doesn’t pop up you will need to enable it manually.
To do this go to the steam library and right click on Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition and then click on properties, this will bring out a new window. on the new window go to the general tab and click on “Set Launch Options” and type “-console”, then press ok. launch the game again and press “`/~” and the console will come out.
- DebugMode 0 – Disables Cheats
- DebugMode 1 – Enables Cheats
- dm_allspells 0 – Turns off the use of every spell in the game.
- dm_allspells 1 – Allows the use of every spell in the game.
- dm_cowsfromhell – Makes angry cows appear to kill your enemies.
- dm_gettime – Display current game time
- dm_givegold # – Gives you Gold
- dm_god – God mode
- dm_givelevel # – Increases your level
- dm_heal – Heal all damage done to your main character.
- dm_levelup – Gives you enough XP to gain one level.
- dm_modifyage # – Change your character’s age.
- dm_modifyattackbase # – Modify your base to-hit bonus.
- dm_modifysavefortitude # – Change your fortitude saving throw.
- dm_modifysavereflex # – Change your reflex saving throw.
- dm_modifysavewill # – Change your will saving throw.
- dm_modifyspellresistence – Change your spell resistance.
- dm_setrace – Change your character’s race.
- dm_settime – Change current game time
- dm_mylittlepony – Speed Cheat
- fps – Display your frames per second.
- GiveXP # – Give a set amount of XP
- hidepartynames – Hide your party’s players names on the sidebar
- ModCHA # – Adds points to Charisma
- ModCON # – Adds points to Constitution
- ModDEX # – Adds points to Dexterity
- ModINT # – Adds points to Intelligence
- ModSTR # – Adds points to Strength
- ModWIS # – Adds points to Wisdom
- SetCHA # – Sets Charisma (9-50)
- SetCON # – Change Constitution to (9-50)
- SetDEX # – Change Dexterity to (9-50)
- SetINT # – Change Intelligence to (9-50)
- SetSTR # – Change Strength to (9-50)
- SetWIS # – Change Wisdom to (9-50)
- showpartynames – Show your party players names on the sidebar
- SetAppearance # – Change your character’s appearance from (001-298)