Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, players get to hunt animals for food, making potions and other different quests, some of them are easy to find and some are difficult. one of the animals which are pretty difficult to hunt is the Roe Deer. below you will find a guide on how to find and hunt them.
How To Hunt Roe Deers In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
A lot of people confuse themselves between Red Deers and Roe Deers thinking both are same. but both of them are completely different. the Red Deer is bigger and has red tails and the Roe Deer is smaller and looks like a hybrid rabbit with grey fur.
You will easily find the Red Deers in the forest but getting the Roe Deer can be a bit tricky and difficult. below you will find the location where Roe Deer can be found. just go to locations below but don’t look for them in the forest, search for them in open fields with flowers.
- East of Talmberg
- East Of Uzhitz
- North of Talmberg
- North Of Neuhof
- North Of Skalitz
How To Hunt Roe Deers
- Always look from them in open field with flowers
- Despite being small the Roe Deers are very fast and you will not be able to catch it by running after it.
- If you spot them leave your horse behind and walk on foot slowly.
- Use Bow and Arrow to hunt them because if you try to kill it with the sword they might hear you before you get to them and they will run away.
Also check out the following Kingdom Come: Deliverance guide
- How To Get St George (Most OP Gear)
- Guide On How To Defeat Runt
- Location Of All Pieces Of Queen Of Sheba’s Sword
- Location Of 10 Monsatery Scattered Pages