Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like health potions, save potion and many more. but one of the many useful potions in the game is the Amor potion which can be used on the opposite sex to make you look more attractive below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Amor Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from herbalist, alchemist and traders. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of Ingredients Needed
- 1x Marigold
- 1x Antler
- 1x Wormwood
- 1x Chamomile
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add the wine to the cauldron.
- Add one Antler to the cauldron.
- Use the bellow to heat up the cauldron and boil it from one sand timer turn.
- Add one handful of Marigold and one handful of Chamomile and boil it for one sand timer turn.
- Take the wormwood into the mortar and grind it using a pestle.
- Add the grounded wormwood into the cauldron but don’t boil it.
- Take a phial and pour the potion from cauldron into it.
There you have it now you have brewed your own Amor a love potion which can be used to make the opposite sex fall in love with you in the game.