Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like health potions, save potion and many more. but one of the many useful potions in the game is the Witch potion which can be used to make your enemies hallucinate, increase anxiety and more below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Witch Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from traders, alchemist, and herbalist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of Ingredients Needed
- 1x Belladonna
- 1x Herb Paris
- 1x Marigold
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add the oil to the cauldron.
- Add one handful of Herb Paris into the cauldron.
- Use the bellow to the heat up the cauldron and boil it for one sand timer turn.
- Take one handful of Marigold into the mortar and grind it using the pestle.
- Add the grounded Marigold into the cauldron and boil it for one sand timer turn.
- Take one handful of Belladonna into the mortar and grind it using the pestle.
- Add the grounded Belladonna into the cauldron but don’t boil it.
- Take the Phial and pour the potion into it.
There you have it now you have brewed your own Witch Potion and now you can use it own your enemies which will cause them to hallucinate, create anxiety and delusion.