Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like health potions, save potion and many more. but one of the many useful potions in the game is the Dollmaker potion which can be used to make your enemies to stop their movement completely below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Dollmaker Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from traders, herbalist, and alchemist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of Ingredients Needed
- 2x Herb Paris
- 1x Valerian
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add spirits to the cauldron
- Add two handfuls of Herb Paris in the cauldron.
- Use bellow to heat up the cauldron and boil it for three sand timer turns.
- Let the potion cool down.
- Take one handful of valerian into the mortar and grind it using the pestle.
- Add the grounded pestle into cauldron but don’t boil it.
- Then distill the potion using the phial and the still.
There you have it, now you have brewed your own Dollmaker potion you can use it to people and make them incapable of any movement.