Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like health potions, save potion and many more. but one of the many useful potions in the game is the Bane potion which can be used to poison your enemies or animals below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Bane Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from traders, herbalist, and alchemist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of Ingredients Needed
- 1x Wormwood
- 1x Fly Agaric
- 2x Belladonna
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add wine to the cauldron.
- Add one handful of wormwood in the cauldron
- Use the bellow to heat up the cauldron and boil it for two sand timer turn.
- Take two handfuls of belladonna into the dish and grind it using a pestle.
- When the potion in the cauldron cools down add the grounded belladonna into the cauldron.
- Add one Fly Agaric to the cauldron.
- Then distill the potion.
There you have it, now you have brewed your own Bane Potion which can be used to poison animals and your enemies in the game.