Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like save potion, health potions and many more. one of the useful potion in the game is the Night Hawk potion which lets the user see during night time clearly. below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew The Night Hawk Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from herbalist, alchemist and other traders. You should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of Ingredient needed
- 1x Caveman Mushroom
- 2x Eyebright
- 1x Belladonna
Steps To Brew The Potion
- First Add water into the cauldron.
- Take 2 handfuls of Eyebright into the dish and grind it with a pestle.
- Add the grounded Eyebright into the cauldron
- Add 1 handful of Belladonna into the cauldron
- Use bellow to heat the cauldron and let it boil for 3 Sand timer turn.
- Then add one handful of caveman mushroom
- take the phial and place it at the mouth of the still.
- Add potion from cauldron into the still and boil it using the bellow, this will distill the potion.
There you have it, your own Nighthawk potion. you can use the potion to watch clearer at night and complete different quests.
You can check out the recipe of other potion below