Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like health potions, save potion and many more. one of the many useful potions in the game is the Bivoj’s Rage potion which can be used to increase the strength during fight below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Bivoj’s Rage In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from shops, alchemist, and herbalist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of ingredients needed
- 2x Sage
- 1x Wormwood
- 1x Cave Mushroom
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add the Wine the cauldron.
- Add 2 handfuls of Sage into the cauldron.
- Use the bellow to heat up the cauldron and boil it for 2 Sand Timer turn.
- Let the potion in cauldron cool down.
- Take the wormwood in a dish and grind it using the pestle.
- Add the grounded wormwood into the cauldron.
- Add the cave mushroom into the cauldron.
- Place a Phial at the mouth of the Still.
- Pour the potion from cauldron into the still and distill it.
There you have it now you have brewed your own Bivoj’s Rage. you can it to increase Henry’s strength and effectiveness during combat.
You can check out the recipe of other potion below
- Guide On How To Brew Lazarus Potion
- How To Brew Marigold Decoction Health Potion
- How To Brew The Night Hawk Potion
- How To Brew Aqua Vitalis