Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like save potion, health potions and many more. one of the most useful potion in the game is the Aqua Vitalis potion below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Aqua Vitalis In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from herbalist, traders, and alchemist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of ingredients needed
- 1x Marigold
- 2x Dandelion
Steps To Brew The Potion
- First, add water into the cauldron.
- Add 2 handful of Dandelion into the cauldron.
- Use the bellow to heat up the cauldron and let it boil for one Sand Timer turn.
- Take 1 handful of Marigold into the dish and grind it with the pestle.
- Add the grounded Marigold into the cauldron and let it boil for one Sand Timer turn.
- Place the phial at the mouth of the still and pour the potion from cauldron into the still.
- Then use the bellow to boil the potion in the still to distill it.
Now you have successfully completed the process and have brewed the Aqua Vitalis/ Vitality potion.
You can check out the recipe of other potion below
- Guide On How To Brew Lazarus Potion
- How To Brew Marigold Decoction Health Potion
- How To Brew The Night Hawk Potion