Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like save potion, health potions and many more. one of the many useful potions in the game is the Aesop potion which can be used to calm down animals. it is most useful against enemy dogs. below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Aesop Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from traders, herbalist, and alchemist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
List of Ingredients Needed
- 1x Wild Boar’s Tusk
- 1x Belladonna
- 1x Comfrey
- 1x wormwood
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add Spirits into the cauldron.
- Add 1 Wild Boar Tusk and 1 Wormwood in the cauldron.
- Use the bellow to heat up the cauldron and let it boil for 2 Sand Timer turn.
- Let the cauldron cool down.
- Add Comfrey into the dish and grind it using the pestle.
- Add the grounded comfrey into the cauldron.
- Add the Belladonna into the cauldron.
- Then place the Phial at the mouth of still
- Pour the potion in the still and then distill it.
There you have it now you brewed your own Aesop Potion. you can use on animals like horses to calm them down and on Dogs to make them stop barking.
You can check out the recipe of other potion below
- Guide On How To Brew Lazarus Potion
- How To Brew Marigold Decoction Health Potion
- How To Brew The Night Hawk Potion
- How To Brew Aqua Vitalis