Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many potions which can help you boost your stats, cure and so much more. in this guide, you will learn how to make Marigold Decoction it is a basic level potion and heals your character.
How To Brew Marigold Decoction Health Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
To begin brewing the Marigold Decoction you will need the following ingredients listed below. these items can be found at the Herbalist, local shops or from the alchemist. you should also have the reading kill and alchemy unlocked on Henry, it is not necessary to brew the potion but it makes the work much easier.
- 1 x Nettle
- 2 x Marigold
Steps To Brew The Potion
- Add Water from the left shelf into the Cauldron.
- Then Add 1 handful of Nettle into the Cauldron.
- Use the Bellow to heat up the cauldron and let the potion boil.
- Let the potion boil for one Sand Timer turn.
- Once the Sand timer runs out and the flames die, then add two handfuls of Marigold into the Cauldron.
- Then pour the potion into the Phial.
There you have it you have brewed your own Marigold Decoction.and now you can use it to gain health.
Also, Check out
- How To Make Money In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How To Brew Saviour Schnapps In Kingdom Come: Deliverance