Developer and Publisher Warhorse Studios have released their new latest game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance. it is an action RPG game where players are placed in a medieval age of knights and as the main character, you have to avenge your parents and repel the enemy army.
In the game, you can brew many useful potions like save potion, health potions and many more. one of the best potion in the game might be the Lazarus potion which heals for full health. below you will find a guide on how to brew it.
How To Brew Lazarus Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Before you begin brewing the potion you need to have all the ingredients listed below you can get them from shops, herbalist, and alchemist. you should also have the reading skill and alchemy skill unlocked on Henry it is not necessary to complete the potion but it makes your work easier.
- 1x Valerian
- 2x Comfrey
Steps To Brew The Potion
- First Add water from the left shelf into the cauldron.
- Use the bellow to heat up the cauldron and let it boil.
- Add 1 Handful of Valerian and use the bellow to boil the potion for one Sand Timer turn.
- Take 2 handfuls of comfrey and place it in a dish and then grind it using the pestle.
- Add the grounded comfrey from the dish into the cauldron and boil it for one Sand Timer turn.
- Take a phial from the left shelf and use it on the still.
- Pour the potion into the still and then keep the mouth of the still on the Phial and use the bellow again.
There you have it now you have brewed your own Lazarus Potion. you can use the potion to get full health regeneration, cure wounds and even get rid of a hangover.
Also Check out
- How To Brew Saviour Schnapps In Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How To Brew Marigold Decoction Health Potion In Kingdom Come: Deliverance